Hello Followers!

Hello Followers!

For those of you who don't know, I will be leaving the United States for a six month paid internship in South Korea. I will be teaching English at an after school program at an Elementary School five days a week. My students do not speak English and I for sure will not be fluent in Korean, so this will be quite a learning experience for everyone involved. I will be departing February 4, 2012 and will return at the end of July. I hope many of you follow my blog to see what I'm up to overseas :)

- Ashley Schwartz

Monday, April 23, 2012

Tulip Festival in Heunghae

Monday, April 23

A really cool thing about Korea is that each town is known for something. Maybe it's their strawberries, or their wine, or even their crabs- and to celebrate their "known thing" many towns host a festival. Today, after school, Mihee took me to the Tulip Festival at the College in Heunghae. Tulips are my FAVORITE flowers! So it was really fun walking around and taking 13,486 pictures of every single tulip there. Words cannot describe how beautiful these tulips were, so here a few pictures to help you imagine what I saw today:



I love yellow Tulips


I liked the the white tips on these


So many!

No comments:

Post a Comment