Hello Followers!

Hello Followers!

For those of you who don't know, I will be leaving the United States for a six month paid internship in South Korea. I will be teaching English at an after school program at an Elementary School five days a week. My students do not speak English and I for sure will not be fluent in Korean, so this will be quite a learning experience for everyone involved. I will be departing February 4, 2012 and will return at the end of July. I hope many of you follow my blog to see what I'm up to overseas :)

- Ashley Schwartz

Monday, April 9, 2012

Omm Nom Nom

I've been obsessed with a cafe called "Conte" lately. It's about 15 minutes from Wolpo, but it's well-worth the drive. Mihee and I go there quite often (we went there four times last week!) because it's that good. The woman that owns it is so sweet; she and her son are the only ones that work there and she makes everything from scratch! I ate the chicken salad once and it was wonderful- but what makes me come back every time is her homemade strawberry yogurt! I could eat it everyday! I want the recipe for it soooo bad- and when Mihee told her I said that, she said she would give it to me right before I leave to go back home. Seriously, the people here are so amazing :) 


Chicken Salad and homemade strawberry yogurt. Mashita!

No comments:

Post a Comment