Hello Followers!

Hello Followers!

For those of you who don't know, I will be leaving the United States for a six month paid internship in South Korea. I will be teaching English at an after school program at an Elementary School five days a week. My students do not speak English and I for sure will not be fluent in Korean, so this will be quite a learning experience for everyone involved. I will be departing February 4, 2012 and will return at the end of July. I hope many of you follow my blog to see what I'm up to overseas :)

- Ashley Schwartz

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Hyeonju!


 This is a cake that I made for my mentor teacher, Hyeonju. Couldn't have asked for a better mentor teacher. She's SO awesome! The buckeyes are from my hometown in Ohio :)
For her birthday dinner Hyeonju, Mihee, Olivia (the English teacher), Tae Hwa (my co-teacher) and I went to a western restaurant called N.Y.C. in Pohang. It was delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment