Hello Followers!

Hello Followers!

For those of you who don't know, I will be leaving the United States for a six month paid internship in South Korea. I will be teaching English at an after school program at an Elementary School five days a week. My students do not speak English and I for sure will not be fluent in Korean, so this will be quite a learning experience for everyone involved. I will be departing February 4, 2012 and will return at the end of July. I hope many of you follow my blog to see what I'm up to overseas :)

- Ashley Schwartz

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sneak Peak at My Apartment in Wolpo


Here's a video of what my apartment looks like! I did this video about 2 days after I moved in- and just an fyi, downtown Pohang is NOT 20 minutes away, it's more like 50 minutes. . . I didn't know much when I first moved in. . .

Also, compared to most TaLK scholars my apartment is ENORMOUS. I've only visited a few people's places in Pohang and Heunghae, but mine is by far the largest I've seen. It's kind of funny that I have such a nice place, but I don't live near anyone, lol- oh well. Beach party plans are in the making :)


No comments:

Post a Comment