Hello Followers!

Hello Followers!

For those of you who don't know, I will be leaving the United States for a six month paid internship in South Korea. I will be teaching English at an after school program at an Elementary School five days a week. My students do not speak English and I for sure will not be fluent in Korean, so this will be quite a learning experience for everyone involved. I will be departing February 4, 2012 and will return at the end of July. I hope many of you follow my blog to see what I'm up to overseas :)

- Ashley Schwartz

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy White Day!

White day is a holiday in Korea where the men pay back women who gave them chocolate on Valentine's Day with candy, or expensive chocolate.

There's an additional holiday that is celebrated a month later called "Black Day" for those who are single! lol. 

Here is a picture of some of the gifts that I received from my first and second graders today:


They are too sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment