Hello Followers!

Hello Followers!

For those of you who don't know, I will be leaving the United States for a six month paid internship in South Korea. I will be teaching English at an after school program at an Elementary School five days a week. My students do not speak English and I for sure will not be fluent in Korean, so this will be quite a learning experience for everyone involved. I will be departing February 4, 2012 and will return at the end of July. I hope many of you follow my blog to see what I'm up to overseas :)

- Ashley Schwartz

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Teachers Day

My school celebrated Teachers Day on May 15th. There was a ceremony at school that day where the students made a few speeches, sang some songs and pinned a carnation on all the teachers. It was SO cute!!

It's really nice that Korea recognizes all the hard work teachers do for their students. I wish the U.S. had a holiday like this! I felt so special :)

Hye Won and I :)

Hyeonju (my mentor teacher), me and Olivia (the Korean English teacher)

These ladies are SO beautiful

I'm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment