Hello Followers!

Hello Followers!

For those of you who don't know, I will be leaving the United States for a six month paid internship in South Korea. I will be teaching English at an after school program at an Elementary School five days a week. My students do not speak English and I for sure will not be fluent in Korean, so this will be quite a learning experience for everyone involved. I will be departing February 4, 2012 and will return at the end of July. I hope many of you follow my blog to see what I'm up to overseas :)

- Ashley Schwartz

Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Mihee!!

Mihee's Birthday is May 26th- and for her birthday Heun Joo, Tae Hwa and I all went out to dinner. We ate at an awesome sam gap sal restaurant and then went to "A Twosome Place" afterwards to have some coffee and to eat the cake I made for her. Mihee is one of my very good friends here in Korea and the only other person I know in Wolpo. I don't know what I would do without her. Happy Birthday pretty lady!! 

The brownie cake I made for Mihee :)

Very helpful.

Heun Joo telling her food that she's going to eat it. lol

I love Korean food! 

The gang. . . except Mihee is hiding her face >:0

Love these ladies!

Tay Tay and I

생일을 축하합니다 ! (Happy Birthday to you!)

Heun Joo and I ate more of Mihee's Birthday cake than she did. . . Opps.

No comments:

Post a Comment